Glitter Slime September 08 2014
Children love making things with you so what better than making a beautiful batch of glitter glue together. Making things helps to teach children how to follow instructions and at the end they will have so much fun with their new gooey toy.
What You Need:
1 Bottle of Washable Glitter Glue (approx 170mls)
1 Cup Water
1 teaspoon of Borax or Sodium Borate
1 Tablespoon of extra Water
How To Make It:
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of Borax and 1 cup water together in a bowl. You can find the Borax at your local stores in the Laundry section or online.
2. Have your little helper empty the whole glitter glue into a different bowl.
3. Add 1 Tablespoon of extra water to the glue and mix it together. This will help the glue to become a little more flexible.
4. Then pour the Borax and water mixture into the bowl of glue mixture.
5. Let your little helpers hands work the magic as they combine the glue and the mixture together. Right away you will see how the Glitter Slime will start to form.
TIP: Don’t throw the extra Borax mixture yet. If the slime gets too slimy you can put it back inside and it will harden some more.
Store in plastic containers or old baby food jars. Have fun. :)